Don’t let holiday gift giving sabotage your or your mother’s holistic health goals! Shopping for your mom can be challenging enough, but throw on the added challenge of health-promoting gifts and the mind goes blank. Completely blank.
So, I’ve compiled just a few great gift ideas that are perfect for your mother, sister, aunt, grandmother, friend for this special day. Give them something that will benefit them short & long term.
Spread the joy of a healthy lifestyle with these gift ideas!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase through the link. To read my full Disclaimer, click here.
This is one of my favourite categories to shop for. There are so many great healthy alternatives to common toxic products that most don’t know about. For example, this Beauty Bar Chocolate is refined-sugar free, and packed with anti-aging beauty superfoods. These Sakara Super Beauty Bars are also great for a beauty-boosting sweet treat.
This additives-free Clean Organic Avaline Rose Wine is a light, lovely substitute for pesticide-ridden wines.
- Moon Juice Beauty Dust Adaptogens for Skin
- KOS Kiss Your Blues Away Calming Superfood Blend
- MaryRuth Organics Women’s Wellness Liquid Herbal Blend
- Eat Dirt by Dr. Josh Axe
- Unlocking the Keto Code: The Revolutionary New Science of Keto that Offers More Benefits Without Deprivation
- Woolzies Happy 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend
- NAVITAS Organic Beauty Power Snack
- Sakara Detox Tea Wellness Blend
- Simply Mints
- Ancient Nutrition Elixir Superfood Matcha
- LifeBoost Coffee – Certified Organic, Mold-Free Coffee
- Eat Beautiful Cookbook: Food and Recipes to Nourish Your Skin from the Inside Out
- Sakara Super Beauty Bar
- KOS Mushroom Golden Milk Powder with Turmeric and Ginger
- Beauty Bar Chocolates
- Avaline Organic Rose Wine
related: Why you need mold free coffee
Does your mother, sister, or aunt have drab, bleak looking gym equipment? That’s most likely a yes.
Which is why I’ve linked some of the cutest, colorful workout equipment on the market. Bala makes gorgeous dumbbells (who knew I’d ever describe dumbbells are gorgeous?!) and alongside Cassey Ho’s Rose Gold Jump Rope & Kettlebells, your mom will have the cutest gym on the block!
- Bala Bangles
- Blogilates Jump Rope
- Blogilates Iron Kettlebell
- Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch Activity Tracker
- Blogilates Water Bottle
- Bala Bars
- White Mini Theragun – Muscle Treatment
- Alani Nu BCAA-Sour Peach Rings
- Uras Major Non-Toxic, Natural Deodorant
- Posture Trainer
- Bed of Nails Original Acupressure Treatment
- Yoga Design Yoga Strap
- Lower Body Resistance Bands
Some of the most toxin-filled gifts are beauty related gifts. Makeup, fragrance, and skincare are mostly filled with toxic chemicals that wreak havoc on your healing & health ( to read more, click here). Luckily, there are several great products out there that are organic, non-toxic and extremely effective.
Two of my favourite makeup products are the ILIA Beauty Multi-Stick & the Tata Harper Vitamin-Infused Cream Highlighter. They melt into your skin for a dewy, natural looking glow. They are also free from any toxic synthetics!
For skincare, I love the Rahua Body Oil & the MADARA Skincare’s Radiant Energy Oil. They are packed with organic ingredients that deeply moisturize the skin and promote anti-aging.
- Ilia Beauty Multi-Stick for Lips + Cheeks
- Rahua Defining Hair Spray
- RMS Beauty Eyelight Cream Eyeshadow
- MADARA Skincare Radiant Energy Oil
- KORA Organics Minty Mineral Mist
- Tata Harper Vitamin-Infused Cream Highlighter
- Tata Harper Be True Anti-Aging Lip Balm
- KORA Organics Active Algae Lightweight Moisturizer
- Rahua Body Oil
- RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-Up Cream Foundation
- MADARA Skincare FAKE IT Natural Look Self Tan Milk
- RMS Beauty Signature Pop Collection Set
- Rose Quartz Gua Sha Tool